MARTIN® KTX DRAWING & CRAFT TABLE
The Martin® KTX Drawing & Craft Table begins with a heavy gauge steel base with a cross-braced design for both durability and stability. We finish the base with a baked enamel finish in a rich ebony that not only compliments most interiors but will withstand years of use. The contemporary birch wood melamine top measures 24” x 36” and tilts from 0 - 70° with a simply operated one-hand tilt mechanism for easy adjustments. This table also features a convenient drawer beneath the surface to keep plans, documents, paper pads or rulers close at hand. Also included is a 24” sheet stop/pencil ledge to secure drawing instruments and papers even when top is tilted and Martin “Big Foot” glides to protect surfaces.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Heavy gauge steel base with baked enamel finish
• Stable cross-braced frame with large, adjustable foot glides
• Table top dimensions: 36”W x 24”D
• Height from the floor in flat position: 31”H
• Tilt range: 0—70°
• Drawer dimensions: 26.5”W x 17.75”D x .85”H
ITEM NO.: #U-DS20B
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.