MARTIN® AVANTI II DOUBLE POST EASEL
The Weber® Avanti Easel Series both provides stability and versatility to the artist. Constructed of powder-coated steel with chrome-plated highlights, this series is built to last! The Avanti II Easel is the most-seen easel in American universities and college art studios. The Avanti II features a dual-tubed, telescoping mast that prohibits canvases up to 70” from shifting while in progress – even when working on the outer extremities. The upper and lower canvas supports are wide enough to support even gallery depth pieces and the generously sized utility tray provides convenient access to tools. This easel offers full tilt ability and will lay completely flat for easy storage.
*Side trays shown in above images are sold separately.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Dual-tubed mast keeps work from shifting
• Sturdy steel frame with chrome-plated accents
• Suitable for standard or gallery depth canvases
• Overall dimensions: 87” H x 22" W x 22" D
• Maximum canvas height: 70”
• Tray dimensions: 21.75” L x 3.75” D x 3.25” H
ITEM NO.: #92-20414
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.