AVANTI® WATERCOLOR FIELD EASEL
The Avanti® Watercolor Field Easel is sturdy yet lightweight, which makes it perfect for plein-air painting and display use. Crafted of beautiful Elmwood, this lightweight easel folds compactly and secures with an attached strap for easy transport to and from the field or studio. Use in the flat position for watercolor painting or situated upright for canvases and display purposes. Either position will accommodate surfaces up to 40”.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Crafted of solid Elmwood
• Lightweight and easily transported
• Can be positioned flat or upright
• Overall Footprint (upright and fully extended):
72” H x 23” W x 27” D
• Height Range in Flat position: 29” – 48”
• Max Canvas/Block Height: 40”
• Angle Adjustment Range: 0 - 90°
ITEM NO.: #92-2001
© 2017 Martin Universal Design, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.